The Honda 5000 psi Model HH5020 petrol water blaster has massive cleaning power, with 5000 PSI and a water volume of 20 lpm. The unit has a GX Honda electric start engine coupled with an Italian low speed pump on a heavy duty hot dipped galvanized frame, as well as 4 12" pneumatic wheels giving fantastic manoeuverability over rough terrain. This water blaster is manufactured in Australia to meet the high standards of professional contracting, building and plumbing industries. The quality componentry that make up these water blasters mean they are built to last and can handle heavy duty use associated with these industries. Kerrick can custom-build these pressure cleaners up to 200 litres+ per minute that can be skid, trailer, truck or ute mounted.
- Electric start Honda 'V' Twin 20HP GX Industrial Engine
- 12V Battery
- New robust glavanised 4 wheel frame, allowing easy manoeuverability
- Thermal dump valve
- Heavy duty by pass valve, pressure gauge, filtration and all fittings
- 10m Double Braided Hose 3/8 inch
- Swivel Gun and Double Lance with Nozzles
|Voltage||Single Phase 230-240V 50Hz|
|Pump Make||Hawk Pumps|
|Pump Speed||1725 RPM|
|Max Temperature||Cold water|
|Hp Hose Type||3/8 in two wire braid|
|Hp Hose Length||10M|
|Fuel Tank Size||11L|
|Frame Type||Galvanised, roll over|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.