Water blasters don’t get much more rugged than this…Mounted in an industrial roll frame to protect your asset from accidental damage this unit comes with a lifting point so it can be hoisted easily in and out of vehicles. The industrial GX Honda motor is coupled to a low speed Italian pump to provide consistent high pressure and flow so you can get your cleaning work done quicker. Putting out an impressive 4000psi and 21 l/min this water blaster is ideal for industrial wash down and maintenance work. The robust, high quality nature of this unit means you can rest assured it won’t let you down! The HH4021 water blaster is a worthy investment for anyone in the contract cleaning business. Note: Kerrick can customize flow, pressure and layout/mounts to suit your needs.
- Electric start Honda 'V' Twin 20HP GX Industrial Engine
- 12V Battery
- New robust glavanised 4 wheel frame, allowing easy manoeuverability
- Thermal dump valve
- Heavy duty by pass valve, pressure gauge, filtration and all fittings
- 10m Double Braided Hose 3/8 inch
- Swivel Gun and Double Lance with Nozzles
|Voltage||Single Phase 230-240V 50Hz|
|Pump Make||Hawk Pumps|
|Pump Speed||1725 RPM|
|Max Temperature||Cold water|
|Hp Hose Type||3/8 in two wire braid|
|Hp Hose Length||10M|
|Fuel Tank Size||11L|
|Frame Type||Galvanised, roll over|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.