Ki-ose395 is a high performance, disinfectant cleaner wipe for all hard surfaces. It provides broad spectrum disinfection in industrial, institutional, healthcare and household settings. For aircraft, it is effective for use in galleys, on trolleys, passenger seats and tablets, luggage compartments, all surfaces in lavatories and in the cabin. ki-ose395 will not harm or damage fabrics, plastic, metals, rubber or other surfaces. It has been tested against the relevant aviation material standards. It is compliant with the requirements of the Airbus Consumable Materials list and conforms to European Norms EN Standards.
- Kills 99.99% of most harmful bacteria
- Germicidal solution for disinfection of surfaces and equipment
- 160 x 200 mm non-woven spun lace wipes
- Ready to use travel pack of 30 wipes
Complies with AMS 1453, Airbus CML, Boeing D6-7127
Conforms to all European Norms EN Standards
For hard surfaces rub the wipe and let it act for a few seconds. A potable water rinse is required when disinfecting food contact surfaces.
Close the pack tightly after use to prevent the wipes from drying out. Discard used wipes and the empty sachet into a waste container. Do not flush in a toilet.
BACTERICIDAL: EN 1276, EN 1040
|Code||Packaging||Units/ Carton||Carton weight||Carton Dimensions (cm)|
|9171/30/AU||30 wipes/pack||96||15.8||37 x 33 x 32|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.