LARGE HDPE GARBAGE BAGS
AVAILABLE OPTIONS: BLUE, BLACK & NATURAL (CLEAR) COLOR
Strong HDPE garbage bags suitable for all 73 Ltr - 240 Ltr garbage bins. Ideal for light to mid-weight applications in wash rooms, offices, food halls, restaurants, schools and councils.
Waste bags and Sacks are flexible material used for lining litter or waste containers or bins. This serves to keep the container sanitary by avoiding container contact with the rubbish. After the bag in the container is filled with litter, the bag can be conveniently pulled out by its edges, closed, and tied... It is widely used for collection, storage, disposal and handling of different waste stream such as clinical, recycling, domestic, hospital, kitchen waste etc. Most bags nowadays are made out of plastic. 'Waste bags' also known as garbage bags, rubbish bags, refuse sacks, bin liner and can liner etc.
HDPE (high density polythene) garbage can liners are a strong, thin, material that is frosted in appearance. This material has excellent tensile strength but is punctured by sharp object easier than other materials. It is ideal for use in environments where sharp corners are not a large part of the refuse going into the garbage can liner. The smaller sizes are ideal for office use. The larger sizes, which have increased thickness as compared to the smaller sizes, are great for heavy loads that don't have many sharp objects.
- Tough HDPE Film
- Strong Star Seal and Flat Seals
- Individually folded flat pack or interleaved on a coreless roll
- Size available 73L, 82L & 240L
LARGE HDPE GARBAGE BAGS
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||SIZE/COLOUR||CTN / QTY|
|73BINBLK||73 Ltr - Flat - 900 X 760 MM||Black||500|
|73BINBLU||73 Ltr - Flat - 900 X 760 MM||Blue||500|
|82BINBLU||82 Ltr - Star - 950 X 810 MM||Blue||500|
|240BINNAT||240 Ltr - Extra Heavy - Star - 1450 X 1150 MM||Natural||200|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.