Long Throw Lance Kits - Complete with high pressure spray gun - Injecting sanitisers and disinfectants.
The Long Throw Lance, complete with high pressure spray gun, is designed to deliver water jet further away from the tip of the lance than a standard nozzle.
It has two main functions controlled by the handle on the lance. Position one delivers straight jet, required for long reach. Position two delivers a wide, cone spray for closer application. The type of cone ceramic nozzle fitted to this lance delivers misting effect which is ideal when injecting sanitisers and disinfectants.
It attaches to any Spitwater high pressure cleaner and is supplied complete with the High Pressure Injector.
Depending on available water volume, it will deliver sanitiser and disinfectant to distances of up to 10 m, cover the area of up to 400 m2 and work with the water volume as low as 10 L/min.
Use Red Kit for water volumes from 10 to 15 L/min
Use Blue Kit for water volumes from 16 to 25 L/min
The type of cone ceramic nozzle fitted to this lance delivers misting effect which is ideal when injecting sanitisers and disinfectants. It attaches to any Spitwater high pressure cleaner and is supplied complete with the High Pressure Injector.
INJECT, SANITISE & DISINFECT
Spitwater high pressure Injection kit, complete with injector, foaming head and quick connectors is ready to attach to your pressure cleaner for a complete plug and play system. It turns your pressure cleaner into a high pressure sanitising unit. It connects to the outlet of your pressure cleaner, eliminating the need to run chemical through the pump. Dosage is fully adjustable with the in-built metering valve and allows user to inject detergent, disinfectant and sanitiser into the high pressure water jet.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.