MAKITA DHK180Z 18V LI-ION BRUSHLESS SDS-PLUS POWER SCRAPER
The Brushless Power Scraper is a versatile tool for scraping and tile removal. It features a variable impact speed of 0 - 3,200ipm, and variable speed dial for precise adjustment of scraping power. Designed with AntiVibration Technology the motor house is separated from the handle reducing the vibration transferred to the user for more comfortable and safe operation. The DHK180Z is powered by a heavy duty Brushless Motor providing 3.1j of impact energy with power equal to that of 240V equivalents.
- AVT reduces vibration increased comfort & safe operation of the tool
- Variable speed control by trigger & dial, allowing precise adjustment of scraping power
- BL Motor provides 3.1j* of impact energy equal to that of 240v equivalents
- XPT Technology provides enhanced protection against dust & moisture
Up to 21mins of runtime on a fully charged 6.0Ah battery
- Tool Only
Impact energy 3.1j
Impact rate 0 - 3,200ipm
Overall length 368mm
Skin weight 3.6kg
This Product is covered by Makita Australia PTY LTD's Limited Warranty.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.