MAKITA DHR242Z 18V MOBILE BRUSHLESS 24MM SDS PLUS ROTARY HAMMER
These genuine Makita 18 Volt Rotary Hammer drills from the LXT range feature a Brushless DC Motor which helps reduce energy loss by 30% compared to that of a 'brushed' rotary hammer. The one-touch sliding SDS plus chuck ensures easy bit changing. A 3 mode operation system makes these rotary hammers a must have the serious trades person. The angle positioning mechanism allows a chisel bit to rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions makes this tool is as versatile as it is tough. Also features variable speed trigger, torque limiter, ergonomic & comfortable handle, and vibration absorbing design.
- 3 Mode operation: hammer only, rotation only, rotation & hammer
- Unique rubber joint suppresses vibration to battery
- 2.0j of impact energy
* Rating in accordance with EPTA 05/2009
- Grip Assembly
- Depth Gauge
Impact energy 2.0j
Impact Rate 0 - 4,700ipm
Max. drilling capacities in masonry 24mm
Max. drilling capacities in steel 13mm
Max. drilling capacities in wood 27mm
No Load Speed 0 - 950rpm
Overall Length 328mm
Skin weight 2.7kg
Vibration per min 13.5m/s²
Weight (with battery) 3.3kg
This Product is covered by Makita Australia PTY LTD's Limited Warranty.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.