MAKITA DLX3061T 18V MOBILE BRUSHLESS 3 PIECE COMBO KIT
Serious Tools, Serious Value in This Makita 3 Piece Kit These genuine Makita 'Brushless' 18 Volt cordless kits feature the ground breaking 125Nm Hammer Driver Drill, 175Nm high speed Impact Driver plus the brand new 5" Brushless Angle Grinder. 'Brushless' tools are more efficient and offer greater run time than previous brushed models. The high speed Impact Driver features 3 mode impact settings while the Hammer Driver Drill has an all metal 2 speed gearbox. Both the Hammer Drill Driver & Impact Driver feature LED work-lights, belt hooks and variable speed triggers. These kits are supplied with 2 x Ultra High capacity 5Ah Lithium-Ion batteries, fast charger and tough site carry bag.
- DHP481Z - 18V Mobile Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill
- DTD154Z - 18V Mobile Brushless 4-Mode Impact Driver
- DGA504Z - 18V Mobile Brushless 125mm Slide Switch Angle Grinder
- 2 x BL1850B - 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah Battery
- DC18RC - Active 3 Li-Ion Charger
- Carry Bag
- Side Grip Assembly
- Depth Gauge
- 2x Belt Clips
- 125mm Grinding Disc
- Side Grip
- Tool-less Guard
- Lock Nut Wrench
Impact Rate Hi: 0 - 31,500ipm / Lo: 0 - 8,250ipm
Max. drilling capacities in masonry 16mm
Max. drilling capacities in steel 13mm
Max. drilling capacities in wood 76mm
Max. lock torque 125Nm
Max. tightening torque Hard: 115Nm / Soft: 60Nm
No Load Speed Hi: 0 - 2,100rpm / Lo: 0 - 550rpm
Overall Length 205mm
Skin weight 2.1kg
Weight (with battery) 2.7kg
Drive Shank 6.35mm(1/4")Hex
Impact Rate Hard: 0 - 3,800ipm / Med: 0 - 2,600ipm / Soft: 0 - 1,100ipm
Max. capacities high tensile bolt M5 -M14
Max. capacities standard bolt M5 -M16
Max. tightening torque 175Nm
No Load Speed Hard: 0 - 3,600rpm / Med: 0 - 2,100rpm / Soft: 0 - 1,100rpm
Overall Length 117mm
Skin weight 0.9kg
Weight (with battery) 1.5kg
No Load Speed 8,500rpm
Overall Length 362mm
Skin weight 2.0kg
Weight (with battery) 2.6kg
Wheel diameter 125mm (5")
Overall Length 156mm
This Product is covered by Makita Australia PTY LTD's Limited Warranty.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.