MAKITA DPP200ZK 18V LI-ION 20MM HOLE PUNCH
There is no need for drilling holes in steel with the introduction of the 18V Makita Hole Punch (DPP200). Drilling holes just became a lot quicker and quieter punching up to 20mm holes in either 8mm mild steel or 6mm stainless. The powerful hydraulic ram punches 20mm holes in under 10 seconds. Accessories are available to punch either round or oblong holes from 6mm-20mm diameter. For maximum efficiency the punch automatically returns to the start position after the cycle is complete so the user can move onto the next task.
- Punches up to a 20mm hole in 8mm thick mild steel & 6mm stainless
- Ability to punch either round or oblong holes with correct die
- Runtime up to 220 holes, with a 20mm die in 6mm thick mild steel
- Punch automatically returns to start position after cycle is complete
- Motor head can rotate a full 360° for comfortable operation
- 12mm Punch
- 12mm Die
- Hex wrench
- Hydraulic oil & Case
Max. capacity mild steel ø20mm in 8mm thick
Max. capacity stainless steel ø20mm in 6mm thick
Max. throat depth 40mm
Hole type Round / Oblong
Overall length 417mm
Skin weight 9.9kg
This Product is covered by Makita Australia PTY LTD's Limited Warranty.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.