MAKITA DSC251ZK 18V BRUSHLESS 25MM STEEL ROD CUTTER
Makita has delivered a cordless cutting solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18V Brushless Steel Rod Cutter. The DSC251 will cut up to 25mm up to 3.5mm flush to the surface. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For increased durability, the DSC251 is equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions. It is an ideal solution for work away from a power source or in remote locations.
• Cutting capacity of 10 - 25mm steel rods
• Automatic Torque Drive increases torque to power through any cut
• Powerful cutting performance with 2,200rpm no load speed
• Fine edge cutting removes the need to deburr threaded rods
• Chip exhaust for efficient removal of metal swarf
- Dust Bag
- Long 5mm Hex Wrench
- 110mm Flangless Blade
- Side grip
- Plastic case
Max. cutting capacities 10 - 25mm
Blade diameter 110mm
No load speed 0-2,200rpm
Overall length 471mm
Skin weight 3.4kg
Weight (with battery) 4.0kg
This Product is covered by Makita Australia PTY LTD's Limited Warranty.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.