MAKITA DUC400 36V (18VX2) LI-ION BRUSHLESS CHAINSAW 400MM (16")
This DUC400 Makita 18V x 2 (36V) Chainsaws is the perfect choice for anyone who needs a portable but powerful chainsaw. Featuring a high quality 400mm (16”) bar & chain which can be adjusted without the use of tools for maximum user convenience. Using the variable speed trigger & the metal spike will give you ultimate control & make for more efficient cutting. It is protected against dust & moisture by Makita’s Extreme Protection Technology (XPT).
*Makita Currently has a redemption offer available for this product. For full terms and conditions and redemption please see Makita's website.
- Improved tool-less chain adjustment
- Metal Spike providing more control
- Chain Speed of 1,200m/min
- Variable speed trigger
- Adjustable chain oiling
- Guide Bar
- Bar Cover
Guide bar length 400mm (16”)
Max. chain speed 0 - 20m/s
Noise dB 69dB
Oil tank capacity 200mL
Overall Length 443mm
Skin weight 4.2kg
Standard chain 3/8" / 0.043
Voltage 36V (18V x 2)
Weight (with battery) 5.4kg
This Product is covered by Makita Australia PTY LTD's Limited Warranty.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.