MAKITA EY2650H 25.4CC 4 STROKE POLE SAW 255MM (10")
The Makita 25.4 cc MM4® Telescoping Pole Pruner (model EY2650H25H) delivers power and ease-of-use for commercial duty applications. The Makita 4-stroke engine requires no fuel mixing so users can use straight gas without the expense of 2-stroke oil, and the multi-position lubrication system enables engine to be inclined to any angle for continuous operation. For added convenience, the trimmer is engineered with Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts. In addition, the commercial duty dual stage air filter with large sealing areas is replaceable and easily accessible, and the oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessible with oil level view window for easy checking and replacing of oil.
The EY2650H25H has a telescoping shaft that easily adjusts from 8’ to a full 13’. This increased range gives users access to hard-to-reach branches for increased efficiency. In addition, the 10” reversible sprocket nose bar is engineered for efficient pruning of branches. It is ergonomically designed with a rubberized soft grip for increased user comfort.
- MM4 - No fuel and oil mixing required
- Multi position engine
- Outstanding engine power of 0.77kW
- Telescopic pole - 2,720mm to 3,920mm
- Adjustable oil pump
- Socket wrench
- Hex wrench
- Slotted screwdriver
- Chain cover
- Shoulder harness
- Oil bottle
- Safety goggles
Bar size 255mm (10”)
Engine Displacement 25.4cc
Engine Power 0.77kW / 1.1HP
Fuel Mix Ratio 80mL (SAE 10W-30)
Fuel tank capacity 0.6L
Max. torque 1.1N.m
Net weight (Power head only) 7.2kg
No Load Speed 10,000rpm
Oil tank capacity 0.12L
Overall length (Power head only) 2,720mm
Sound pressure level 107.3dB
Standard chain 3/8” / 0.050
This Product is covered by Makita Australia PTY LTD's Limited Warranty.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.