Mini Micro is a pocket size microscope is perfect for children who want to explore the world in more details. Come with 60x magnification, you can examine skin and hair, study plants or bugs in the garden or the fibres in clothes. Mini Micro features with 3 light sources including a UV light, provides a bright and clear image. With only 4cm long, it is small enough to keep with you all the times everywhere you go!
Become a regular Sherlock Holmes with this pocket-sized microscope that lets you examine small fibres, plant life and more on-the-go. Despite being a tiny 4cm x 4cm, this miniature microscope has a 60x magnification and an inbuilt back-light to provide bright, clear images.
Use the Mini Micro microscope examine skin and hair, study plant life in the garden, and zoom in on the tiny fibres in clothes. You'll be able to slip this small, lightweight microscope into your pocket and take it everywhere you go. Designed to promote interest in microbiology and reveal various layers of organic composition, you can start exploring in fine detail by examining your skin, clothing fibers, plant leaves, and more. No matter where you point your lens, this versatile microscope is ready to provide stunning magnification whenever you feel a moment of exploration.
Fully stocked with a comfortable eyepiece, black light switch, and built-in LED light, this microscope makes it possible to closely examine your surroundings in vivid detail, day or night. An ideal learning tool for any inquisitive child or future biologist, simply place the microscope to your eyes and focus the image for a new and enriching perspective.
A great gift idea for budding biologists and inquisitive minds.
Mini Micro 60x Magnification. Presents a powerful and lightweight design to easily fit in a standard pocket. Perfect for examining your surroundings in vivid detail anywhere you go. With batteries and a soft storage case included, this microscope is ready to use and enjoy directly out of the box.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.