The Complete 'Do it yourself' Mouse Control Kit
- 6 x PEST DEFENCE Mouse Bait Stations (Un-baited)
- 4 x TRAPPER Mini Rex Mouse Traps
- 1 x MUSKILL Rat & Mouse Block Bait (180g - 12 Blocks)
PEST DEFENCE MOUSE BAIT STATIONS (x6)
The Pest Defence Mouse Bait Station is a durable and practical mouse box. Equipped with a child tamper resistance lock and lid, this easy to service box has enough space for 1 large bait block or 2 smaller ones on either side. This bait box is ideal for indoor and outdoor mouse control.
Pest Defence Mouse Bait Station fits flush against a wall or in a corner where mice travel. Mice do not hesitate to enter and once they're inside, the station's interior baffles lead them to the mouse bait.
Compact Pest Defence Mouse Bait Station fits in tight baiting places under pallets, in cupboards or behind appliances. It is made of heavy-duty, polypropylene to withstand tough baiting situations. Measures 10cm x 13cm x 4cm.
This tamper-resistant Pest Defence Mouse Bait Station automatically locks when closed, keeping mouse bait away from children and non-target animals. Yet, a simple motion with the provided key unlocks the device, reducing service time.
Pest Defence Mouse Bait Stations keep mouse bait away from children, pets and non-target animals. They also keep mouse bait fresh longer by protecting it from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants. Tamper-resistant Pest Defence Mouse Bait Stations come with locking devices.
TRAPPER MINI-REX MOUSE TRAPS (x4)
A smaller, mouse-size version of the powerful TRAPPER T-Rex Rat Trap , TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap embodies the most up-to-date mouse trap design and technology. With better trigger sensitivity and more powerful mouse trap velocity, TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap patented interlocking teeth capture and trap mice with unmatched holding power.
TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap is ideal for commercial and residential accounts, offering Pest Managers easy use on the job. It sets in one motion, like the TRAPPER T-Rex Rat Trap. The same motion provides "no-touch" disposal of the captured mouse. The TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap built-in bait cup holds a dab of TOMCAT Mouse Attractant Gel to entice mice to the mouse trap. The cup can be removed safely and easily for servicing. Position TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap along walls or wherever mice travel.
For discreet placement, two TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap will fit in most Bait Stations .
Bell's state-of-the-art mechanical TRAPPER Mini Rex Mouse Trap captures mice using the most advanced technology on the market. These sturdy TRAPPER Mini Rex Mouse Traps are economical, easy to use and effective. TRAPPER Mini Rex Mouse Trap can be used alone or placed inside tamper-resistant Bait Stations.
MUSKILL RAT & MOUSE BLOCK BAIT 180g (12 Blocks)
MUSKIL is the first ever dual active rodenticide. This patented technology combines two actives together with our unique FLUO-NP Technology™ to create a rodenticide that outperforms any other product in the market in terms of speed of kill and reduced risk to pets. Second to no other bait, MUSKIL features improved palatability for better results. In fact, MUSKIL has been specifically targeted to improve feeding by black rats (Rattus rattus) and the house mouse (Mus musculus); the two most common rodent pests in Australia.
By combining two actives we create a unique product that kills the toughest rodents, including those resistant to other rodenticides. The two actives combine together to create a synergistic effect with each dynamically intensifying the effects of the other, to create a more potent solution than either alone, yet at the same time achieving reduced risk to people and pets.
MUSKIL is the first bait in Australia to incorporate FLUO-NP Technology. This stands for Fluorescent – No Phobia Technology. This unique concept decreases the normal neophobia (fear of new things) shown by pest rodents to ensure the rodents feed more quickly on the MUSKIL. Due to the fluorescence, MUSKIL is very visible to rats and mice as it falls much better into their sight spectrum than regular bait colours, therefore the bait is more quickly accepted.
The 15 gram extruded block has been designed with a central hole and several sharp corners that increase its attractiveness to rodents by providing numerous gnawing edges. These are compatible for use in our Pest Defence Rat Bait Station and Pest Defence Mouse Bait Station.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.