Currently Out of Stock - anticipating new shipment mid-late April.
Shortages Australia Wide as at March 2021
Please let us add you to our backorder customer list for April
182mm x 110mm x 65mm
Suitable for Mice and Small Rats.
The SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap is perfect for the live capture of multiple mice at one time. The SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap can hold up to 20 mice at one time. The SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap can be reused over and over.
The SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap is made from strong galvanised mesh with a metal base plate. The compact design allows it to be used in the smallest trapping spaces.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Easy to bait, set and release troublesome mice.
- 182mm x 110mm x 65mm
- Strong galvanised mesh
- Metal base plate
- Easy to bait, set and release
- Top entry point
- Easy to clean after use
- Child & pet safe - no springs or poison
- One way entry is totally safe around children & pets
- Clear view for wasy inspection of catch
- POISON FREE
- NO KILL
HOW TO TRAP A MOUSE
Make sure you correctly identify the type of rodent prior to setting of mouse trap. Different species of rats & mice have differing habits. Dead rats & mice in inaccessible places can cause problems with decomposing odour and/ or blow flies. Determining the type of rodent can usually be worked out from their damage, odour and droppings. Droppings of about 18mm in length indicate the Norway Rat, 12mm for the Roof Rat and 3-4mm for the house mouse.
- Put food source in the SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap. Remove the top (mesh) and place a small amount of peanut butter in the centre of the SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap. Replace the top of the trap.
- The mouse will smell food and make it’s way to the LARGE Multi Catch Mouse Trap.
- As the mouse enters the SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap and makes its way towards the peanut butter, the one way 'prongs' stop it form exiting , securing your pesky little visitor inside.
- TRAP SHOULD BE CHECHED REGULARLY FOR CAUGHT RODENTS - AT LEAST ONCE A DAY
- Then all you have to do is pick up your SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap (complete with mouse) and take it for a walk/drive to set it free.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.