MUSKIL is the first ever dual active rodenticide. This patented technology combines two actives together with our unique FLUO-NP Technology™ to create a rodenticide that outperforms any other product in the market in terms of speed of kill and reduced risk to pets. Second to no other bait, MUSKIL features improved palatability for better results. In fact, MUSKIL has been specifically targeted to improve feeding by black rats (Rattus rattus) and the house mouse (Mus musculus); the two most common rodent pests in Australia.
By combining two actives we create a unique product that kills the toughest rodents, including those resistant to other rodenticides. The two actives combine together to create a synergistic effect with each dynamically intensifying the effects of the other, to create a more potent solution than either alone, yet at the same time achieving reduced risk to people and pets.
MUSKIL is the first bait in Australia to incorporate FLUO-NP Technology. This stands for Fluorescent – No Phobia Technology. This unique concept decreases the normal neophobia (fear of new things) shown by pest rodents to ensure the rodents feed more quickly on the MUSKIL. Due to the fluorescence, MUSKIL is very visible to rats and mice as it falls much better into their sight spectrum than regular bait colours, therefore the bait is more quickly accepted.
10 g moist soft bait offers a highly palatable porous sachet to allow the release of aromatics to lure rodents effectively. Suitable for every time of year but particularly desirable to rodents in dry weather since MUSKIL Soft Bait has a high moisture content.
For safety, MUSKIL also contains a human taste deterrent.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.