NILFISK BR755 C INDUSTRIAL RIDE ON SCRUBBER DRYER
BETTER ERGONOMICS, BETTER RELIABILITY, BETTER CLEANING
BR755/755C/855 is the generation of scrubber dryers, with focus on performance, ergonomics and reliability.
Key features including an extremely low sound level, making daytime cleaning possible in sensitive areas, outstanding traction for efficient double scrubbing tasks, and excellent drying efficiency. The Ecoflex™ system keeps the consumption control, but it also guarantees the possibility to boost temporarily water, detergent and brush pressure for more aggressive cleaning tasks.
The BR755/755C/855 series is simply the better choice.
- Ecoflex™ prepared: green, flexible, nice and easy
- User friendly, waterproof OneTouch™ control panel and easy to operate
- High manoeuvrability allows cleaning in congested areas
- Adjustable scrubbing pressure ensure a wide range of cleaning application from daily scrubbing to restoration
- Integrated vacuum motor with low noise level for daytime cleaning applications
- Operator’s easy access from left and right side
- Large battery compartment enables a 400Ah battery tray for more than 4.5 hours running time
- Eligible for 3 year warranty (conditions apply)
- 56505780 Pad Holder (x2)
- 56412046 Brush Polypropylene (x2)
- 56601080 On-Board Charger Kit
- DCR-EV305A-A 6V Traction Dry Cell Battery (x4)
- 56382734 Squeegee Blade Kit - Linatex
- 56601735 Debris Tray Kit
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONBrand: Nilfisk
Model: BR755 C
Part No.: 56601016PA
Max Running Time: 4.9
Rated Power: 2160 Watts
Ip Protection Class: IPX3
Brush Motor Power: 480 Watts
Vacuum Motor Power: 560 Watts
Airflow: 29.7 L/sec
Vacuum Suction: 15.7 Kpa
Sound Pressure Level: 63.7 dBa
Weight: 246 Kg
Scrubbing Width: 860 mm
Squeegee Width: 105 mm
Solution/ Recovery Tank: 106/106 L
Productivity Rate: 5400/3800 m2/h
Working Speed: 6.3km/h
Sound Pressure: 63.7dB(A)
Brush Pressure: 40/65/96 Kg
Brush Size: 430 mm
Brush Speed: 250 RPM
Brush/Pad Diameter: 2x430mm
Dimension: 1520x920x1310 (mm)
Battery Compartment Size : 380 x 540 x 300 MM
Net Weight: 246 kg
Operating Weight: 660 kg
BROCHURE & INFORMATION
*For some postcodes and qty order, shipping cost may be applicable.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.