No More Solder Termite Proof Flexi-gel is a versatile, high performance, neutral cure construction silicone sealant. Specifically formulated as an adhesive and sealant for termite proofing during construction, No More Solder is suitable for use indoors, outdoors or in confined spaces.
The termite proofing properties of No More Solder make it perfect for use with ant caps or termite shielding on stumps and piers. Other pre-construction applications include; control joints in brickwork or block work, construction joints and saw cuts in slabs, tilt slab panels and securing tilt panels, filling construction and expansion joints or crevices in the slab and for joining ant-capping or flashing.
The termite and other nuisance pest proofing properties of No More Solder Termite Proof Silicon make it perfect for use a range of preconstruction applications:
- Ant capping
- Control joints
- Construction joints
- Expansion joints
- Saw cuts
- Tilt slab panels
Rigorous testing by the CSIRO confirms that termites are simply unable to penetrate No More Solder and ABCB CodeMark Approval confirms that it meets the requirements of the meets the National Construction Code, and complies with AS3660 for Termite Management.
Not only can No More Solder be used for termite proofing, but because it is sanitary grade, mould resistant and suited for internal use; it also makes an ideal general purpose sealant which is perfect for wet area applications such as kitchen, bathroom, laundry and other damp areas.
The bond strength of No More Solder has also been tested in compliance with adhesion Standard ASTM C794.
Why choose No More Solder Termite Proof Silicon?
- Termite-Proof Silicone for joining ant caps
- Pest prevention by sealing gaps & cracks around tiles, windows & door frames
- Inhibits mould and mildew growth
- Adheres to most building materials, including plastics
- Neutral cure
- Interior & Exterior use
- Withstands movement to ±25%
- Working temperature -20 ˚C to +100 ˚C
- Tested to comply with ASTM C794–10
Specifically formulated as an adhesive and sealant for professional termite proofing during construction, No More Solder is suitable for use indoors, outdoors or in confined spaces.
The bond strength of No More Solder has also been tested in compliance with Adhesion Standard ASTM C794
Rigorous testing by the CSIRO confirms that termites are simply unable to penetrate No More Solder.
Perfect for wet areas
Not only can No More Solder be used for termite and pest proofing, but because it is sanitary grade, mould resistant and suited for internal use; it also makes an ideal general purpose sealer which is perfect for wet area applications such as kitchen, bathroom, laundry and other damp areas. The bond strength of No More Solder has also been tested in compliance with adhesion standard ASTM C794.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.