NUMATIC TWINTEC TTB1840 BATTERY OPERATED SCRUBBER
TTB1840 - small is truly beautiful
The TwinTec 1840 battery floorcare machine has been engineered to substantially reduce size whilst, at the same time, maximise the performance and handling. With the total freedom of 24V battery, cable free, operation, this machine will get into areas and places that other machines simply will not go. In many respects, the 1840 allows hard floor maintenance in areas previously cleaned by mopping systems, but some 30% faster and to an improved standard.
With its low noise level and unobtrusive appearance this machine will find itself fully at home in many, if not all, commercial environments be it hospitals, clinics, restaurants, cafeterias, offices, bank and hotel lobbies, etc. Wherever there’s a need for a simple, user friendly, one-pass cleaning machine the TTB1840 will be sure to match, or exceed, your expectations.
The TwinTec TTB1840 machine has been designed to address the question of size being exceptionally compact, yet with performance equal to bigger. The compact design really does allow this machine to clean in areas normally cleaned by hand, yet 30% to 40% faster and better.
- Battery Pack – Quick change 24V gel battery pack.
- Cable Free – Total freedom of 24V battery operation.
- Fully Adjustable Handle – Flat to upright for perfect position.
- Parabolic Squeegee – Rotating parabolic squeegee system.
- Quick Change – Fast, single handed brush or pad changing.
- Hi / Lo Mode – For quieter cleaning when needed
Brush Motor: 400W
Vac Motor: 24V 300W
Power: 2 x 12V (24V) 18Ahr
Run Time: 45 mins
Capacity: 18 L
Scrub Width: 400 mm
Weight: 70 Kgs (Ready to use including full tank)
Area Performance: 1050m2 per battery pack
Fluid Flow: 0.35 L.P.M (60 mins)
Brush/ Pad Pressure: 27.4/ 26.2 g/cm2
Speed: 150 rpm
Recharge Time: 6 hrs
Size: 850mm x 1132mm x 520mm
*For some postcodes and qty order, shipping cost may be applicable.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.