ODABAN E - DEODORISER
An antimicrobial, fast-drying, deodoriser in the dry carpet cleaning process, with spicy aroma residual.
To remove putrid and "wet dog" odours from carpet has always been difficult due to the many thousands of odour types. ODABAN E has been specifically formulated and is one of the very few chemicals available that actually combines with unpleasant odours to create a non-odour. Even rotting food, smoke, pet's urine and sewerage can be deodorised with ODABAN E with only a pleasant fresh spicy aroma left behind.
- Provides a solution to a wide range of common and hard to remove odour problems found commercially and domestically
- Multi-purpose application reduces inventory saving money.
- Available in 5L (Online & Instore) 15L (Instore Only)
DIRECTION FOR USE:
ODABAN E DIRECTION
Carpet: Extraction clean and remove as much of the odour source as possible. Spray at 1 to 5 dilution lightly over affected area and agitate in. Alternatively, for persistent odours from pet urine or similar odours, undiluted ODABAN E may be injected into carpet underlay by syringe. Do not rinse.
If odour source cannot be found, add ODABAN E directly to machine solution tank and clean in the normal manner. Dilute ODABAN E 1 to 50 parts water in the tank.
Hard Floors: Dilute ODABAN E 1 part to 50 parts water and mop on contaminated area.
Spraying: Dilute ODABAN E 1 part to 5 parts water and mist into air or directly onto contamination.
BROCHURE & INFORMATION
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.