OVERSIZE PACKAGE DELIVERY COST MAY APPLY
The Polypro 400 is a robust commercial polisher ensuring a quality finish every time. Easy to operate, the Polypro 400 comes with a foot adjustment mechanism to accommodate the most comfortable operating height, electronic safety button to prevent accidental activation; a Poly V grooved belt mechanism for a smooth start up and easy interchangeability of the pad holder and brush by utilising the quick release locking system.
Recommended Use: Schools, hotel foyers, commercial kitchens, restaurants, hospital corridors, garage, indoor gymnasiums and sport facilities
Availble Options: Polypro 400 with Suction (400P), Polypro 400 with Suction No Accessories (400PNA) and Polypro 400 No Suction (400PNS)
|Drive Motor: 1500W|
|Vacuum Motor: 1000W Two Stage Flow-through|
|Noise Level at 1.5m: Non Suction: 55dBa ; Suction: 72dBa|
Filtration: 2 Stage
|Volumetric Airflow (per second): 38 Litres (suction)|
|Capacity: 3 Litres|
|Weight: 40.6kg (ex. power cord assembly)|
|Brush Speed: 400rpm
|Power Cord: 15 metre|
|Brush Size: 40cm|
|Warranty: 2 years on body and motor|
|Accessories: 40cm bassine brush; 40cm pad holder|
|Dust Bags: 1 reusable dust bag|
VIDEOS & INSTRUCTIONS
BROUCHER & INFORMATIONS
Click Here To Download Brochure (PDF 3533KB )
Click Here To Download Parts Profile (PDF 351KB)
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.