Fun, stylish protection for every occasion. Smart, stylish, and amazingly versatile, this clever little Clip provides on-the-go protection all day long. The PARA’KITO™ clip is suitable for pregnant women, young children, and recommended for individuals susceptible to skin allergies and irritations. Whether strolling through a forest or snoozing on a sunbed, you and your clip will soon be the best of friends. And, if you can’t bear to be apart, pop it by your bed at night.
It may be tiny in size, but this clever little clip is not to be underestimated. Smart, stylish, and versatile, it snaps onto just about anything. Pop it onto a pram or buggy, hang it on your handbag or briefcase, hook it on a wall in the playroom, string it up above the garden swing – the only limit is your imagination.
Our unique blend of essential oils, patented slow-release technology, and super-smart product design has helped us become a global leader.
- All-day, all zones, all climates
- For the whole family
- Up to 15 days of diffusion per pellet
- Highly portable
- Pellet made in France - Patented diffusion
HOW IT WORKS
A single pellet fits safe and snug in the mesh pocket on the outside of the clip. As the essential oils are released into the air around you, they help to mask the scents of your breath and body, making it harder for mosquitoes to find you.
Super simple, naturally effective.
- Insert the pellet into the clip
- Clip it on your bag/pack, belt, or other gear
- Or just keep it somewhere near you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are PARA’KITO™ products safe for babies and children?
The essential oils in our PARA’KITO™ pellets are safe for even the youngest of skins. However, given little fingers like to put almost everything into little mouths, we recommend that our products are kept out of reach of children under 36 months - so, don’t put a band on a baby but do snap a clip on a baby buggy.
Are PARA’KITO™ products safe for pregnant women?
Yes. The pellets in our bands and clips don’t come into direct contact with the skin so that there is no risk of transcutaneous absorption.
How long do the pellets work for?
Once opened, each pellet lasts for up to 15 consecutive days.
What size are the refillable bands?
Our one-size-fits-all band can be adjusted to a circumference from 160mm (kids) to 230mm (adults). Each band is 250mm long, 30mm wide, and 3mm thick.
How do I wash the bands and clips?
Hand washes with a mild detergent. Don’t shy away from the white band!
Are the bands and pellets waterproof?
Yes, the bands and the pellets are waterproof.
Do PARA’KITO™ products protect me against other biting insects?
All of our protection products have been exclusively tested against mosquitoes.
In which conditions can I use PARA’KITO™?
Anywhere, anyhow, anytime – our clips and bands are designed for use indoors or outdoors, tropical or temperate, deep in the desert, or fresh from the pool.
Why do mosquitoes bite us?
Only female mosquitos bite people - the proteins in our blood help them produce eggs.
Why do I need to protect against mosquito bites?
At best, mosquito bites are an itchy, unsightly irritation. In certain cases, they can cause more severe skin allergies and inflammation reactions. At worst, they pose a real health risk. In certain areas, mosquitoes may be vectors of dangerous diseases such as malaria, dengue, or yellow fever which they can pass on to humans when they bite them. Even though PARA’KITO™ does not offer 100% protection, any way of reducing the incidence of bites is beneficial.
Can I still be bitten whilst using PARA’KITO™ products?
Used correctly, our products will significantly reduce the risk of you being bitten by a mosquito.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.