Barmac Permethrin Dust is a premium formulation permethrin dust containing 1% Permethrin. It is suitable for the control of Cockroaches, Spiders, Ants, Fleas, Termites and European Wasps in domestic, commercial and industrial premises.
Having many years of experience in the formulation of Permethrin Dust Barmac Industries Pty Ltd developed a product which is free flowing and very light ensuring it spreads throughout a void, crack or crevice to eliminate even those insects in invisible harborages and hiding places. For best results the dust should be puffed or blown into roof and floor voids and other crawl spaces using a hand held or mechanical puffing unit.
For treatment of European Wasp’s nests Barmac Permethrin Dust needs to be dusted into all the entrance holes of the nest using a hand duster. It is important that the precautions detailed on the label be adhered to in order to prevent wasp attacks.
Barmac Permethrin Dust is also useful in controlling fleas in carpets. Simply brush the Dust directly into the pile of the carpet. Do not vacuum or clean the carpet for at least 2 days to ensure the permethrin dust is not wasted. Always treat areas such as under the house where larvae may develop. Remember for best results treat any pets and their bedding and sleeping areas with an approved flea product. When used as directed Barmac Permethrin Dust is a simple, safe and effective tool in pest control.
- Bird Mites
- Mushroom Sciarid Flies
- Hide Beetles
- Potato Moth
- Subterranean termites
- European Wasps
WHAT IS PERMETHRIN?
Permethrin is a common synthetic chemical, widely used as an insecticide, and insect repellent. It belongs to the family of synthetic chemicals called pyrethroids and functions as a neurotoxin, affecting neuron membranes by prolonging sodium channel activation.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.