Pestrol Ultra - Outdoor is a continuous automatic insect killer including natural pyrethrins. Safe around the family and pets.
This is a unit that you switch on ONLY WHEN you are entertaining outside. Turn the unit on 15-30 minutes before going outside. Ensure that the super fine mist is not to close to the BBQ. Be aware of your outdoor environment - regarding wind direction etc. Depending on how big the area is or how windy - you may be required to have the unit running on the most frequent settings - 20 Second intervals. However if the environment is small and confined - the setting of 120 seconds will be adequate.
The greater the interval length the longer the refill will last - however if the unit is not going frequently enough - the results will not be as effective. Changing the setting interval time is very easy.
Once you have finished outside - switch the unit off to preserve the internal chubby refill. The chubby refill cans that fit your Pestrol Ultra - Indoor will also fit your Pestrol Ultra - Outdoor.
The Pestrol Ultra - Outdoor is a continuous automatic insect killer including natural pyrethrins. Safe around the family and pets. Highly effective pest control for your outdoor entertaining areas.
The Pestrol Ultra - Outdoor is fully programmable and is powered by 2 high quality alkaline AA batteries included. This unit releases a micro spray amount of Pyrethrum into the atmosphere every 30,60 and 120 which travels through the by air movement.
Covers 35-50 square metres, 12 month warranty on Dispenser.
The key to the Pestrol Ultra - Outdoor is the precise electronic dispenser equipped with a computerised electronic system that creates a special micro spray.
What is included?
1 x Pestrol Indoor dispenser
1 x Pestrol ultra Pyrethrum Refill Can (will last 4 - 6 weeks)
2 x AA Alkaline batteries
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.