MOBILE AND MANEUVERABLE
The PEX 500 is designed with the end user’s needs in mind. Features like the upright, dolly design with roller wheels allow for easy loading, unloading and stair climbing.
POWER, PERFORMANCE, AND IDEAL FOR NOISE SENSITIVE ENVIRONMENTS
For performance, the PEX 500 has all the power and versatility you expect! Dual vacuums and on-demand 212°F heat from the industry leading 2000W heater provide unmatched cleaning power. The smart dual circuit indicator light lets you know you are ready to clean without blowing any breakers. The PEX 500 is an incredibly quiet machine – ideal for noise sensitive environments!
EASY TO USE, EASY TO MAINTAIN
The PEX 500 is easy to use. Simple, intuitive controls require less training for the operator. The easy to access solution fill port is below knee level for easier filling. The sloped recovery tank allows for simpler wastewater emptying and easier tank clean-out. The innovative waste tank design also reduces foaming, speeds up cleaning and maximizes vacuum recovery. There are two heat settings for easy operation: High for carpet and Low for upholstery cleaning. The innovative solution pressure relief valve on the back of the machine allows for quick changing from one tool to another and speeds you up when shutting down.
For maintenance, it doesn’t get any easier than the PEX “clam-shell” design. Simply remove four bolts and open the hinged tanks for full access to all internal components on the machine.
|Pump Pressure||500PSI Adjustable Pump Pressure|
|Heater Type||2000 Watt Inline Heater for Instant Heat adjustable to 100 °C|
|Vacuum Motors||2 x 1200w 3-stage Ametek Vacuum Motors|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Machine Dimensions||840mm x 640mm x 990mm (WxDxH)|
Package Includes : 7.5m Solution Hose, 2 Jet Wand, x1 7.5m 38mm GVAC hose
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.