Price is per PIECE
Size = 50cm
Possum Spikes™ are an excellent and cost-effective way to deter possums from walking or climbing along the tops of fences and rails. Place along flat surfaces and edges where possums like to walk and climb. Make fences off-limits to possums with a spiked barrier. Make backyards off-limits to possums with a spiked barrier. Prevent possums creating havoc in your garden with Possum Barrier Spikes.
Possums are cute creatures but they certainly can destroy and wreak havoc in our gardens - snapping branches, half eating fruit and generally being a nuisance.
Their favourites seem to be roses, maples and magnolia tips.
Possums like to walk along the top of fences and chew any foliage they can reach, they really love to eat the tops of lilly pilly hedgeS.
For this reason Thorny Devil Products have developed special Possum Spikes to protect your garden and backyard from possum intrusion.
The design of these possum spikes makes it impossible for possums to pass along or pass over the fence line effectively securing your fence perimeter from possums.
- Protect your plants from damaging possums
- Easy to install
- Safe, low harm
- polycarbonate barrier
- UV-stabilized for long-life
- Easy to install DIY Possum Fence Barrier
- Can be screwed, nailed or glued in place (neutral silicone)
- UV-resistant, tough polycarbonate
- Keeps the possums away from your roses, fruit trees, vines and tomatoes
- Prevents shoot or leaf loss by possums
- Protects your garden plants from possum damage
- Prevents possums entering your whole garden
- Material: UV-resistant Polycarbonate (PC)
- Length: 500 mm
- Height: 175 mm
- Width: 33 mm
- Spike Height: 150 mm (6 inches)
- Spike Tip Radius: 2 mm (low harm)
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.