Sleek and ultra-stylish, the Prism® unit was designed with the consumer in mind. Ideal for use in the kitchen, lounge and conservatory areas, the Prism® is the ultimate easy to use and hygienic solution for a fly free home.
The striking aluminium façade offers a stylish touch to the living space whilst optimising the UV light output to maximise efficacy in attracting flying insects. With light output from the top, front and sides, the carefully thought out design allows for a better catch rate. High quality UV stable polycarbonate base protects the life of the product. The specially designed patented glueboard removal at the back of the unit helps to shield users from seeing any caught insects.
Ready to Go - Pre-installed UV tube and glueboard
Stylish Design - Stylish and slim design for space efficacy in the home
Mounting Options - Desk or wall mounted
Servicing - Easy tool free access and efficient servicing
Increased Catch Rate - Light output from the top, front and both sides allows for a better catch rate
High Efficacy UV Tube - Proven to be more effective and longer lasting than standard UV tubes
Innovative Glueboard Technology - Designed for use with GLUPAC™ pheromone impregnated glueboards with UV stabiliser
Tightly Curved Diffuser -
Stylish Design - With its stylish and compact design, Prism discreetly fits in with any front of house or domestic environment
Unit Dimensions (mm) - 250mm x 150mm x 90mm
Coverage - 30m2
Tubes - 1 x TGX11
Glueboards - 1 x INL212
Weight - 0.64kg
Code - PRISM
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.