PRO NEUTRO AP662
Actichem’s AP662 ProNeutro is a new generation, neutral pH detergent cleaner specifically designed to remove soil from pH sensitive surfaces such as polymer coated flooring, wooden flooring and fine stone. It’s stunning cleaning performance, safe and easy-to-use characteristics, with it’s economical price tag has earned it the “product-of-choice” reputation by many professional contractors.
ProNeutro employs the latest in nano surfactant technology to create a neutral high performance cleaner which leaves behind no unwelcome haziness, streakiness or slippery residues.
- The Ultimate Maintenance Cleaner - ProNeutro provides the professional contractor and building owner with a high performance, low residue, easy-to-use maintenance cleaner which dilutes down to amazingly economical dilution rates.
- Total Performance - ProNeutro nano technology provides a rapid emulsion with oily soils and grime, removing more soiling in a shorter time span. Ideal for autoscrubber use.
- Minimum Residue Technology - ProNeutros new surfactant technology leaves behind no unwelocme streaks, haziness or slippery residues. Excellent for highly polished flooring.
- Substrate Care - ProNeutro speciality formulation is totally safe for use on fine natural stone, marble, polymer coated flooring, wooden floors and pH sensitive surfaces.
- pH: 7.5 to 8.0 RTU
- Available in 5L (Online & Instore)
HOW DOES IT WORK
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use
- For floor and general cleaning using a cloth or mop dilute 5-10ml per litre of water (1:200-1:100 dilution)
- For removing stains use undiluted.
- When used through an auto-scrubber, dilutions as low as 1:400 can be used.
- Apply cleaning solution using a clean cloth or mop, or through an auto-scrubber.
- Rinsing with water is not normally required unless strong dilutions are used.
Keep container closed for maximum performance
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.