For use with Nemesis Termite Bait on areas of known termite activity such as skirtg boards, door frames, window frames, flooring, roof timbers, garden sleepers, posts etc.
Nemesis has been designed as a professional product to provide a safe, non-invasive answer to termite control. We have developed this state of the art system to give you, our client's, peace of mind when you choose Nemesis to protect your most valuble asset.
The system uses a number of unique stations for inground & above ground interception of active termites.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
First a professional pest manager will inspect your home for termites, and if they are found or if the risk of possible activity is high, the Nemesis termite bait system will be recommended.If termites are found, Nemesis above ground stations are placed directly over the active areas; this engages the termites and results in faster colony elimination.Otherwise, Nemesis inground stations are deployed around the perimeter of your home. Termite attractive timber inserts are placed inside these external stations and are monitored on a regular basis for termite activity.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS SYSTEM?
The NEMESIS Termite Monitoring and Baiting System is an innovative and proven approach to termite control.Is an effective solution that is less invasive or disruptive as a treatment process compared to more traditional chemical methods. It is a visible method and the process is transparent, allowing for a co-operative approach to termite control with your chosen pest manager. Nemesis greatly reduces the risk to non-target insect or animal species, by targeting termite colonies.Nemesis reduces the risk of environmental damage, especially compared with chemical treatment methods. It can be used either as a localised treatment to a specific area of your home, or as a full installation to the perimeter. it can be applied to other structures on your property, such as sheds, gazebos, decking or fences.
PRODUCT & TERMITE FACTS
Nemesis Above Ground Station
First a professional pest manager will inspect your home for termites, and if they are found or if the risk of possible activity is high, the Nemesis termite bait system will be recommended. If termites are found, Nemesis above ground stations are placed directly over the active areas; this engages the termites and results in faster colony elimination.
Nemesis Timber Inserts
The timber inserts, unlike those in other systems available, are designed with vertical grooves and open voids running uniformally the length of the insert.These design features maximise the surface area of the timber which regulates the number of termites which will enter the station. They also provide tracks for foraging termites mimmicking termite workings in timber.Additionally the grain of the timber runs vertically upwards when the two timber inserts which fit in the station are positioned in line with the grooves and voids of the station.These innovative design features entice the foraging termites upwards into the the large open chamber to aggregate, when the Nemesis Termite Bait can be loaded.
The open chamber allows easy vision of the grooves and voids greatly improving the ease of detection of foraging termites, whilst minimizing the likely disturbance of termites, during the inspection or baiting phases.
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
Nemesis has been designed as a professional product, providing a safe non invasive answer to termite control. We have developed this state of the art system to give you-our clients’- peace of mind when you choose Nemesis to protect your most valuable asset. If live termites cannot be located, special inground monitoring stations can be placed either in the soil, through concrete or under pavement at strategically important points around a building. These stations can be inspected on a regular basis with the inspections tailored for intervals of approximately 8 – 12 weeks or so. It is strongly recommended that regular 3 monthly or 6 monthly house inspections are also carried out by your professional pest manager if your house/property is at moderate to high risk.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.