Versatile and Efficient Tamper-Resistant Bait Station
PROTECTA EVO Edge is a versatile rodent bait station that is easy to use and service. The station opens and locks quickly with Bell’s EVO key. The built-in service record card holder, side-opening design and rounded interior walls make servicing fast, maximizing technician productivity. The station has a large bait capacity holding up to eight 28 g or four 225 g Blox securely inside the station and comes with vertical securing rods.
Designed for more than just bait, PROTECTA EVO Edge also accommodates two TRAPPER Mini T-Rex mouse snap traps, or a TRAPPER T-Rex rat snap trap, which can be set forward in the runway. Technicians can swiftly adjust baiting or trapping tactics at their accounts, without having to switch out their equipment.
- Made from 100% recycled, heavy duty injection-molded plastic
- Bell barcode sticker is pre-installed & ready to use with your tracking software
- Rear mounting holes allow station to be secured to a fence
- Opening on bottom for use with duck bill anchor or used as a drain hole to clear excess water
- Internal service label holder and external service label securing option; service label card can be zip tied to outside of station
- Compact, 20cm x 25cm x 12cm foot print
What is a Rat Bait Station and how do they work?
A rat bait station is a plastic, lockable box which hold rat bait inside and protects it from weather, moisture, dust, native animals, pets and children. The bait is safely contained inside the rat bait station on 4 vertical metal rods. Each rod can hold up to 2 blocks of rat bait. The rat enters the rat bait station through the entrance holes, feeds on the bait and then exits the station. The uneaten bait is left inside the station for other rats to eat. Rats may take a little time to enter the bait station as tend to be ‘neophobic’ which means a fear of new things in their environment.
Rat bait stations require a special key to open so they are tamper proof. Protecta Sidekick Rat bait stations are made from tough, impact resistant, injection molded plastic so they are built to last in Australian conditions.
Where should the Rat Bait Station be installed? How many do I need?
For best results, rat bait stations should be installed approximately every 10-15 metres where rat activity is a problem. This includes both building exteriors and interiors. Based on the size of your building this will indicate how many rat bait stations you require.
Rat bait stations should be placed against walls of buildings where rats are likely to come across them when searching for food. Rats like to run along walls for safety. If you do not getting feeding from a bait station after about a week you should try a new location.
What is the best bait to use?
There are many good rat baits on the market. We recommend the use of a block type bait in these stations such as Ditrac Blox or Contrac Blox.
How often should I check the bait station?
Initially you should check the rat bait stations every 3-4 days and replenish with fresh bait as needed. Following this you can inspect weekly.
What precautions should I take when handling the rat bait station?
Make sure you wear protective gloves when handling bait stations and bait.
Ensure that no loose bait has fallen out of the stations when replenishing.
Replace any spoiled or contaminated baits.
It is a good idea to record the number and locations of bait stations for the purpose of monitoring and replenishment.
NOTE - Does not come pre baited. Bait sold separately.
One key will be sent per order.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.