What is so special about Py-Bo Natural Pyrethrum concentrate?
At 80 g/L pyrethrins and 480 g/L piperonyl butoxide (a 1:6 ratio), it is 20 times stronger than the 4 g/L products available in garden shops — and therefore much more economical to use. At about 20 times the concentration of home gardener products, the dilution rate is 1 ml to a litre of water, in other words, 1 litre makes 1000 litres of spray.
250ml - Makes up to 250 Litres
1 Litre - Makes up to 1000 Litres
5 Litres - Makes up to 5000 Litres
10 Litres - Makes up to 10,000 Litres
20 Litres - Makes up to 20,000 Litres
240 Litres - Makes up to 240,000 Litres
480 Litres - Makes up to 480,000 Litres
What can Py-Bo Natural Pyrethrum be used for?
Py-Bo Natural Pyrethrum concentrate is registered for use on all fruit and vegetable crops, cut flowers, and ornamental plants. It can also be used outdoors to control adult mosquitoes, midges, flies, and other flying insects.
Py-Bo Natural Pyrethrum is also registered for use inside buildings including domestic premises, commercial, industrial, and public buildings including food processing establishments, shops, factories, hotels and motels, shipping containers, offices, schools, storerooms, warehouses, hospitals, barracks, private houses and external areas asscociated with such establishments. Agricultural buildings including storage sheds, milking sheds, other high-density animal production sheds, barns, kennels, and stables.
Py-Bo Natural Pyrethrum concentrate controls all aphids, all thrips, all caterpillars, all whiteflies, all leafhoppers ants, and earwigs.
Features & benefits of Py-Bo natural pyrethrum:
- A solvent-free concentrate to avoid leaf burn
- Only a 1-day withholding period; spray today, eat tomorrow
- Compatible with fungicides and foliar fertilizers.
- Mammals cannot develop chronic poisoning
- Worker re-entry to crops as soon as droplets have settled.
- Kills on contact - the pest dies within minutes
- 1 day withholding period
- There is no insect resistance
- Mammals cannot develop chronic poisoning
A long residue is of no advantage on plants anyway; new leaves appear every other day and few insects eat old leaves when new and tender shoots are available.
Some growers of crops in protected facilities such as greenhouses, use pyrethrum to kill off the last of the pests before their old crop is removed. This significantly reduces the threat to the next crop, and, if they intend to introduce beneficial insects, there are no residues to affect their establishment.
In a nutshell, if you have the equipment that can put a droplet or three on any insect in your crop — it will die within minutes. Natural pyrethrum will kill almost every insect it contacts. It kills within minutes so you can be sure it is doing the job you expect. It degrades in a UV light so the withholding period is just 1 day. Because it is rapidly metabolized it can be used on all crops and inside food-handling areas.
Natural pyrethrum will rapidly degrade in mammals and birds and cannot build up to levels which lead to chronic poisoning symptoms. It is possible some people will have allergies and touching nasal passages and other sensitive skin with unwashed hands can lead to discomfort.
There is no petroleum solvent in the formulation to cause leaf burn, however, the only plants we know to be affected are continental or Lebanese cucumbers.
Py-Bo natural pyrethrum can be tank-mixed with foliar fertilizers and fungicides. Wetters and stickers are not required; they just add to your expense for no benefit.
For your first application. find a section of your crop or premises where there are active pests then, using your normal equipment and technique, apply the Py-Bo pyrethrum solution. Important: check the result within 15 minutes. If you find dead pests it is because they were contacted. If there are live pests it is because they were not contacted so you need to change something physically; the droplet size (larger or smaller) or the angle of nozzles, or the volume of solution for the area. Try another section to assess the result of the changes you’ve made.
Py-Bo Natural Pyrethrum can be used through misting and fogging machines to kill everything that flies in factories including, of course, flies, fungus gnats, drosophila, wasps, etc.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.