Type: Aerosol Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Pyrethrins 10g/Lpiperonyl, Butoxide 50g/L
Mixing Rate: Ready-To-Use
Application Rate: Spray in 1 sec bursts in centre of room. 1 sec per 30m3 of air volume.
Active Constituents: Pyrethrins 10g/Lpiperonyl, Butoxide 50g/L
A ready to use professional aerosol for control of a range of insect pests in various situations. Suitable for crack and crevice applications. An industrial strength spray, suitable for flushing or as a space spray.
An industrial strength spray, PY Aerosol Insecticide Spray is a ready to use professional pyrethrum aerosol for control of a range of insect pests including flies, ants, cockroaches, silverfish, spiders and more. PY Aerosol Insecticide Spray is suitable for crack and crevice applications as well as being suitable for flushing or as a space spray.
PY Aerosol Insecticide Spray is ideal for use in a variety of situations, to control various insects, including hotels, motels, clubs, pubs, homes, food processing establishments, cafes, restaurants, schools, hospitals, factories and warehouses.
WHAT IS PYRETHRIN?
The most widely used botanical insecticide is pyrethrin which is obtained as an oil extract from certain varieties of the Chrysanthemum daisy. Pyrethrin has been used as a natural insecticde for centuries. Pyrethrin can be used to control a variety of household and commercial insect pests including flies, cockroaches, mosquitoes, moths, ants, silverfish, fleas, grain weevils, spiders.
Pyrethrin is ideal for use in homes, cafes and restaurants, food processing establishments, factories and warehouses, hotels, motels, schools, hospitals, etc.
The benefits of using pyrethrin as an insecticide, when used correctly, include:
Low mammalian toxicity
It is safe for use around humans and warm blooded animals
Broad spectrum of activity
Rapid breakdown after application, especially in sunlight
Fast knock down, flushing and repellent properties
Non-persistent in the environment
HOW DOES PYRETHIN WORK?
Pyrethrin is a contact insecticde that acts as a nerve poison. Pyrethrin affects the central nervous systems of all types of flying and crawling insects, disrupting normal function, so that nervous impulses fail. In low concentrations pyrethrin works as a repellent whereby the insects will flee the source of the pyrethrin. In larger concentrations, pyrethrin works as a fushing agent making insects lose their normal behavioural patterns. Insects will leave their harbourages and come out into the open where they come into contact with more pyrethrin which has a knock down effect.
Pyrethroids are synthetic insecticides based on natural pyrethrum ( pyrethrins ); one common example is permethrin. A common formulation of pyrethrin is in preparations containing the synthetic chemical piperonyl butoxide: this has the effect of enhancing the toxicity to insects and speeding the effects when compared with pyrethrins used alone. These formulations are known as synergized pyrethrin.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.