Active Constituents: 5.0g/kg IMIDACLOPRID, 1.0g/kg (Z) -9-TRICOSENE
For the control of adult house flies and lesser house flies in commercial, industrial and domestic areas (including organophosphate resistant strains).
Ready-to-use fly bait granules. Contains the attractant muscalure, and BITREX a bittering agent to reduce the possibility of accidental ingestion by animals, children and pets.
The ready-to-use fly bait granules found in a pack of QuickBayt Fly Bait allow for user-friendly application around target areas. Simply scatter as a dry fly bait or mix wtih water for a convenient paint-on suspension (see label for mixing instructions).
QuickBayt Fly Bait contains the fly sex attractant Z-(9)-tricosene, and BITREX® a bittering agent to reduce the possibility of accidental ingestion by animals, children and pets. It's the smarter way to fly bait.
The most effective and attractive fly bait on the market. Kills flies 3-5 times faster than other brands. Use in fly bait stations or scattered in areas out of reach of animals. Wetting QuickBayt Fly Bait increasing attractiveness. Applying QuickBayt Fly Bait to moistened hessian bags is an effective application method. Refresh weekly.
Powerful – Kills flies fast.
Effective – Controls flies resistant to organophosphates and carbamates.
Convenient – Ready-to-use scatter fly bait or paint-on application.
Strategic – Contains a specially formulated mixture of attractants.
Economical – Effective fly control contributes to better sanitation around commercial facilities.
User Friendly – Easy to mix and apply. Not a scheduled poison
WHAT IS IMIDACLOPRID?
Imidacloprid is a systemic insecticide which acts as a neurotoxin and belongs to a class of chemicals called the neonicotinoids. Neonicotinoids are a class of insecticides which act on the central nervous system of insects with lower toxicity to mammals. Imidacloprid is one of the most widely used insecticides and can be applied by soil injection, tree injection, application to the skin, broadcast foliar, ground application as a granular or liquid formulation, or as a pesticide-coated seed treatment.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.