- 4 x PEST DEFENCE Rat Bait Stations (Un-baited)
- 2 x TRAPPER T-Rex Rat Trap
- 1 x CONTRAC Soft Bait (1.8kg)
PEST DEFENCE RAT BAIT STATIONS (x 4)
The Pest Defence Rat Bait Station is a robust, easy to use, low-profile bait station. Equipped with child tamper resistant locks, this compact box includes a fixed tray for loose bait, and a bar for securing bait blocks.
Pest Defence Rat Bait Station is an economical way to upgrade from using non-tamper-resistant rat bait stations to the security and high quality of tamper-resistance. It locks when closed and unlocks with a provided key. Rats do not hesitate to enter and once they're inside, the station's interior baffles lead them to the mouse bait.
Constructed from polypropylene, Pest Defence Rat Bait Station holds up well in temperature extremes.
Pest Defence Rat Bait Station measures 24cm x 22cm x 7cm, ideal for fitting into tight baiting locations.
This tamper-resistant Pest Defence Rat Bait Station automatically locks when closed, keeping rat bait away from children and non-target animals. Yet, a simple motion with the provided key unlocks the device, reducing service time.
A mainstay of baiting programs, Pest Defence Rat Bait Stations keep rat bait away from children, pets and non-target animals. They also keep rat bait fresh longer by protecting it from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants.
TRAPPER T-REX RAT TRAP (x 2)
With its ferocious grip, TRAPPER T-REX Rat Trap gives superior trapping power for chemical-free accounts or special situations.
TRAPPER T-Rex Rat Trap embodies the most up-to-date mouse trap design and technology. TRAPPER T-REX Rat Trap combines trigger sensitivity with the exact rat trap velocity needed to capture and hold rats. Its patented interlocking teeth make rat escapes virtually impossible.
TRAPPER T-Rex Rat Trap is ideal for commercial and residential accounts, offering Pest Managers easy use on the job. Safer to use than other rat traps, TRAPPER T-REX Rat Trap sets easily by foot or hand. The same motion provides "no-touch" disposal of the captured mouse.
TRAPPER T-REX Rat Trap removable bait cup can be withdrawn, filled with an attractant and re-inserted without having the TRAPPER T-REX Rat Trap set.
TRAPPER T-REX Rat Trap has multiple uses - placed alone or in pairs back-to-back along rat pathways, wired above ground to pipes or rafters, or placed inside Bell's rat-sized tamper-resistant bait stations. The TRAPPER Mini Rex Mouse Trap is also available for trapping of mice. To improve the effectiveness of the TRAPPER T-REX Rat Trap in getting rid of rats it is recommended that an attractant such as TOMCAT Mouse Attractant Gel be used.
CONTRAC SOFT BAIT 1.8kg (x1)
Single Dose Anticoagulant Rodenticide. Highly palatable soft bait formulation for the control of rats and mice.
Along with outstanding rodent acceptance and control, Bell’s Contrac® Soft Bait comes with an extensive list of key attributes. The Soft Bait has a unique oil-based formulation with a precise balance between saturated and unsaturated fats. In addition, the manufacturing process ensures maximum contact of the paper sachet to the soft bait—further maximising bait acceptance. The Soft Bait is also designed to withstand almost any climate. When temperatures and humidity rise, Contrac® Soft Bait is both mould- and heat-resistant and, in cold climates, the bait won’t freeze.
The Industry's Most-Trusted Rodenticide now in Soft Bait.
Contrac® Soft Bait, a single-feed formulation, contains the second generation anticoagulant, bromadiolone. It is our most extensively researched and tested rodenticide which has undergone comprehensive field testing to ensure its performance in urban, rural, commercial and residential settings.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.