The Scare-Eye Balloon inflatable frightener has proved to be very successful at scaring birds in all types of situations, from agricultural and commercial use to around the home.
The Scare-Eye Balloon works on the principle of mimicking the glaring eyes and gaping mouth of a predator bird, its waving streamers and bobbing and weaving motion frightening birds away immediately.
Constructed of durable vinyl, the inflatable Scare-Eye Balloon bird deterrent device is 40cm in diameter, features reflective eyes and tail and comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
Installation is simply a matter of suspending the device from a suitable high point.
Scare-Eye Balloon Frighten Birds Away
Hang the Scare-Eye Balloon from trees or long poles to scare away flocks of nuisance birds who are repelled by its bright color and the unusual design.
The eyes exaggerate the glaring eyes and gaping mouth of a predator bird.
The number of Scare-Eye Balloons to use per acre varies with the species and number of birds. In most cases as few as 6 per acre are effective. Depending on the type of crop or number of birds more Scare-Eye Balloons may be required. Put them out several weeks before you are ready to pick the crop and take them down after harvesting to use again next year.
Office building and apartment managers use Scare-Eye Balloons confidently to get rid of pest birds.
Scare-Eye Balloons are effective with all species of birds.
You no longer have to put up with pest birds. Scare-Eye Balloons are the answer to the control of pest birds.
Note - Colour will be chosen at random from yellow, black or white unless specified at the checkout.
Ideal Spots to use the Balloon:
- Fruit trees
- Side of house or building
WHY 'OWL' DETERRENTS DON'T WORK
Often, people would use owl decoys in their garden, but owls are nocturnal predators, and many birds and rodents don't have a fear of owls. Because hawks are natural predators that hunt during the day, birds and rodents identify the Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers as a dangerous predator and will leave the area. Owl decoys just aren't as effective - daytime animals won't even recognize the creature in order to be scared!
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.