Type: Gel Insecticide
Active Ingredient: 20g/kg Hydramethylnon
Mixing Rate: Ready-To-Use
Application Rate: 0.25-0.5g.m2 (German), 0.5-1g/m2 (Other Species)
Scuttle Cockroach Gel is a potent cockroach killer in the form of a bait gel that can be used in sensitive areas.
Scuttle Cockroach Gel is a cockroach killer that can be used as a bait targeting cockroaches in or near their harborages. When applied to areas that cockroaches pass through they consume the cockroach gel. The active, hydramethylnon, affects the metabolic system killing cockroaches within 24- 48 hours. The main feature of this cockroach killer means that cockroaches don't die immediately. They return to harborages where other cockroaches will also ingest Scuttle Cockroach Gel by feeding on their dead bodies and faeces.
GET RID OF COCKROACHES
Efficacy: Cockroaches readily eat the gel - many small doses mean quicker kill and higher mortality.
Long Lasting: Scuttle Cockroach Gel cockroach killer is a stable formulation. It will remain palatable until eaten.
Safety: Scuttle Cockroach Gel cockroach killer has low toxicity to mammals. It can easily be placed out of reach of children and pets.
- Search for places that cockroaches hide - cracks and crevices near food and water
- Find their trails- the same paths are used repeatedly
- Ensure other food sources are kept to a minimum
- Apply as many cockroach gel points as possible of Scuttle Cockroach Gel cockroach killer specifically to those points
- Check incoming items for cockroaches
- Educate your clients on the importance of inspection and good hygiene
WHAT IS HYDRAMETHYLNON?
Hydramethylnon is used as an insecticide in the form of bait . Hydramethylnon inhibits mitochondrial energy production and has delayed action, with death generally not occurring for at least 24 hrs after consumption of the bait. After a single feeding, there are no immediate symptoms of poisoning, but within a few hours, the insects become lethargic and stop eating. This condition progresses until the insects die within 24 to 72 hours.
Hydramethylnon kills insects by disrupting energy production in their cells. Hydramethylnon is a slow-acting stomach poison (delayed toxicity) that does not need to be eaten to be effective. It is toxic to cockroaches both by topical application and by ingestion. A slow-acting poison is desirable, so they live long enough to return to the colony to share it with other cockroaches. In this way cockroaches that have eaten Hydramethylnon infect other cockroaches that have not had direct exposure to the baits.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.