44 Watt / 300m2 Coverage
A bug zapper is a device that attracts and kills flying insects that are attracted by light. A light source attracts insects to an electrical grid, where they are electrocuted by touching two wires with a high voltage between them. The name stems from the characteristic zap sound produced when an insect is electrocuted.
SE44 Electric Fly Killer utilises ultraviolet tubes to attract flying insects into the product, before zapping them dead on a high voltage killing grid. UV tubes attract flying insects by emitting a wavelength of light attractive to flies. Flying insects are attracted to the tube which emits UV at a level comparable to that of the sun, which the flying insect has a natural attraction to as a source of heat.
High performance combined with clean aesthetic lines, the select range is ideal for food preparation areas. The deep catch tray ensures that once the flying insect has been killed, the SE44 Electric Fly Killer will retain the dead insect in a catch tray to allow hygienic disposal.
SE44 Electric Fly Killer are ideal for use in commercial backroom, commercial front of house and industrial backroom areas.
Contemporary Design - Modern detailing makes the unit ideal for customer-facing areas
Finish - All metal construction white or stainless steel finish for strength and durability.
Designed for Improved Efficacy - All the advantages of the SE22 and with twice the power. Stunning good looks have not been sacrificed for the extra performance, which increases area coverage to 300 square metres. High performance Synergetic™ UVA Green lamps for enhanced insect attraction.
Mains Interlocked Catch Tray - Large collection tray to ensure all insects are contained within the unit.
Tool Free Tube Removal - Tool-free maintenance for ease of cleaning and lamp replacement – no loose fittings to misplace
Simple 3 Way Mounting - Can be wall mounted, ceiling suspended or free standing (back plates included for wall mounting).
Independent Certification - Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
Complete Peace of Mind - FIVE YEAR GUARANTEE (excluding lamps)
Dimensions - 600mm x 140mm x 430mm
Coverage - 300m2
Tubes - 2 x 22 Watt (T21G)
Weight - 10.5kg
Code - SE44 (White), SE45 (Stainless)
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.
TIPS FOR PLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Every application is unique, so each situation requires an individual assessment for fly killer siting, however, there are basic principals that should be followed:
- Recommend enough Electric Fly Killers to cover the area to be protected in line with the recommended coverage guidelines for each model
- Install Electric Fly Killers away from sources of light competition, such as windows, doors and high powered luminaires
- Consider sources of heat and airflow, such as heaters / AC units
- Don’t install Electric Fly Killers directly above sensitive areas, such as food preparation areas
- Glue board fly killer units should be used in sensitive applications such as food preparation or production areas
- Consider access for installation and future servicing
- Wherever possible, Electric Fly Killers should be positioned at 90° to sources of natural light, such as windows, doors and skylights
- Electric Fly Killers should be positioned in between potential entry points, so as to intercept flying insects before they reach sensitive areas
- Electric Fly Killers should not be sited either too high or too low in the area to be protected, with an optimum height of around 2m, for most flying insect species
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.