- 750ml RTU (Ready To Use)
- 250ml (Concentrate)
- 500ml (Concentrate)
- 1 Litre (Concentrate)
- Natural insecticide
- Environmentally friendly, safe for people and the environment (SGA* Approved)
- Broad spectrum - kills and controls a wide range of pests
- Rapid quick action knockdownn
- One day withholding period on fruit and vegetables, no lasting residue
- Leaf Hoppers
- Cabbage Moth
- Indoor plants
- Outdoor plants
WHAT IS PYRETHRUM?
NATURAL PYRETHRUM oil is extracted from the Pyrethrum daisy and been used as a natural insecticide since the early 1900’s. It has been proven to be one of the most environmental friendly low toxic insecticides as there is virtually no residue.
Pyrethrum was used for centuries as an insecticide, and as a lice remedy in the Middle East (Persian powder, also known as "Persian pellitory"). Pyrethroids are synthetic insecticides based on natural pyrethrum ( pyrethrins); one common example is permethrin. A common formulation of pyrethrin is in preparations containing the synthetic chemical piperonyl butoxide: this has the effect of enhancing the toxicity to insects and speeding the effects when compared with pyrethrins used alone. These formulations are known as synergized pyrethrins.
Sharp Shooter Natural Pyrethrum Insect Spray is best applied at sunset to avoid contact with bees, as they have then gone back to their hives. Application at sunset is very effective as the product may break down in direct sunlight.
Insects cannot build up immunity because of the complexity of its natural molecules. It is an effective contact insecticide with immediate knock down and controls a wide range of insect pests including caterpillars.
It is very safe for humans on fruit and vegetables as it only has a one day withholding period before they can be consumed.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.