It’s a simple question, and now it has a simple answer! How are you going to effortlessly and efficiently keep flies off your food? The answer is: you can’t - unless you’ve got a ShooAway!
Regardless of the setting - be it a BBQ, a catered event, a kids’ party, or just relaxing with nibbles and a drink - ShooAway is the perfect companion.
So why not fly in the face of those cumbersome and ineffective methods we’ve all had to put up with for years - get a ShooAway, today, and enjoy fly-free dining forever!
The end of each of ShooAway’s gently rotating blades are patented holographmatic discs. This unique innovation is the key to keeping irritating flies away.
Soft Stop Blades
The ShooAway’s soft flexible blades are rotated by an energy efficient motor that comes to a soft stop if something blocks the blades, such as your food or hand.
Unlike so many other methods of controlling flies, ShooAway does not use any harmful chemicals, so is safe for use around food, drink, children and pets.
Keep unwanted flies away from your food the easy way without chemicals. Just turn it on - watch it spin and say goodbye to unwanted flies!!!
- Keeps flies away from your food
- 100% effective on flies
- Australian designed and owned
- Meets all Australian food standards
- Chemical free & environmentally friendly
- Harmless to touch
- Aussie invented and owned
- Uses only 2 x AA batteries
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many ShooAways do I need?
On the average 6-8 seat dining table, two ShooAways are recommended. Purchase an extra one to give away to friends and family.
How long do 2 x AA Batteries Last?
Using quality batteries, ShooAway will run for approximately 30 hours. Naturally, once the food is cleared from the table, turn off your ShooAways to get the maximum life out of your batteries.
How long will the ShooAway Motor Last?
We use quality motors to ensure a long life. Our testing has shown a life expectancy well in excess of 1000 hours. We haven’t killed a motor yet!
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.