VEXO solar panel guard kits are designed to keep birds from getting under solar panels, to protect the roof, electrical wiring and panels from damage. This system securely protects panels without damaging or voiding panel warranty.
Solar Panel Bird Mesh Kit Contains:
- 1 x 10m roll galvanised & UV PVC coated wire mesh (10m L x 20cm H)
- 35 x Fasteners
- Installation tips sheet
- Dimensions: 30 metres x 20cm (L x W)
- Durable PVC coated mesh to last under Australian weather
- Fasteners clip onto panel without marking or damaging panel, protecting panel warranty
- Simple and secure installation
- Effectively protects solar investment
- Warranty - VEXO Solar Panel Guard Kit has a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty against faulty or defective parts only. Warranty does not cover incorrect installation or mishandling of parts.
Tools Required - Gloves, metal snips, pliers.
- Place clips every 30 – 40 cm along the underside of the solar panel frame. Hold the flat tip of the rod, slide the clip under the panel then hook the frame and pull tight.
- Roll out the mesh and cut into 2 metre sections for easier handling. Position the mesh in place, making sure the fastening rod points upwards so it keeps a downward pressure on the mesh to create a firm barrier to the roof. Allow the bottom to flare out and curve along the roof, this ensures rodents and birds cannot access under the
- Attach the fastening washer and push firmly to the end to tightly secure the mesh.
- When joining the next section of mesh, overlay approximately 10 cm and join the two pieces with cable ties to create a complete barrier.
- For outer corners: cut upwards from the bottom until the bend point. Cut a section of mesh to cover any gaps using cable ties to fix the corner piece in place.
- For inner corners: cut the mesh upwards from the bottom until the bend point, secure any overlay sections together using cable ties.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.