Work efficiency and easy operation achieved with this battery-powered backpack sprayer.
Application: This sprayer is suitable in numerous arbour contexts. It achieves plant protection in nurseries, contract gardens, large private gardens, areas with decorative plants and shrubs, plantations, public gardens, and greenhouses. Appropriate for use by city councils and landscapers. Suitable agents include Roundup.
Free of emissions and whisper-quiet, spray from a 18 l transparent tank made from very strong UV-resistant plastic. Powerful 12 V pump, switchable to two speeds with up to 4.3 bar pressure delivering both the pressure and throughput you need. The low dry weight guarantees tireless working. In addition, the 417 is equipped with a comfortable padded backpack support frame with wide shoulder straps that are also padded.
- Durable 500mm spray wand
- Robust manual valve with damped pressure gauge
- Large filling & cleaning aperture
- Integrated tank fill level scale
- Ergonomically shaped 18L tank made from UV-stabilised plastic with comfortable padded backpack frame,wide shoulder strap and waist strap
- 1500mm long hose
- Robust 12V pump fitted inside an impact-resistant enclosure;pressure & sprey volume selectable in two speed
Durable 50cm spray wand.
Robust 12V pump fitted inside an impact-resistant enclosure; pressure and spray volume selectable in two speeds.
Lead gel rechargeable battery.
Rating - 12V / 7.2Ah
Capacity - 18L capacity
Spray Pressure (bar) - 2.5 / 4.3
Standard Delivery (L/min) - 1.07 / 1.42
Rating - 12V / 7Ah
Tank Capacity - 18L
Flat Jet Nozzle - yes
Spray Pressure - 1) 2.5bar 2) 4.3bar
Spray Volume - 1) 1.07 L/min 2) 1.42 L/min
Weight - 7.8
Standard Supply - Pressure guage
Battery Operating Time - 1) 3.7 hrs 2) 2.3hrs
Recharge Time - 8hrs
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.