Features a genuine Honda 4-Stroke engine with plenty of power.
Application: Plant protection for tall plantings; including trees, larger shrubs and fruit trees. Also suitable in agricultural contexts, such as crop protection. Public gardens and areas involving landscaping can also be serviced.
The adjustable operating pressure of the push-pull piston pump reaches up to 30 bar, enabling this unit to deliver the finest spray – even high up – at a flow rate of up to 2 l/min. Long working stretches without refilling are ensured by capacities of 20 litres. A practical drain connector underneath the container enables complete draining of residual liquid. The 433 is equipped with a 50 cm stainless steel spray wand and a pressure gauge on the sturdy, quick-release handle, which allows the pressure to be matched to any application. Supplied with a high quality, double flat-jet nozzle, with stainless steel nozzle discs. With the right accessories you can discover the powerful advantages of this motorised sprayer.
- 50cm stainless steel spray wand
- Robust manual valve with silicone-dampened pressure gauge
- Large filling & cleaning aperture
- Twin nozzle
- Ergonomically shaped tank made from UV-stabilised plastic with confortable padded backpack frame,wide shoulder strap genuine Honda
- Powerfull 4-stoke engine
- Long high pressure hose for stress-free arm movements
- Up to 30 bar operating pressure.
- Piston Pump with 2.4L/min flow rate at 30 bar.
- Stainless steel spray wand for really high pressure.
- Finest mist spray, even at extreme heights.
- Petrol motor - 4-stroke Honda GX25
- Capacity (cm3) - 25
- 20L Capacity
- Spray Pressure (bar) - Up to 30psi
- Standard Delivery (L/min) - 2.4 max (Standard Nozzle)
Engine - Honda GX 25 4-stroke
Sound Pressure Level - 82 dB(A)
Sound Power Level - 95 dB(A)
Vibration Value - <=2m/s2
Tank Capacity - 20L
Stainless Steel Double Nozzle - yes
Max Adjustable Spray Pressure - up to 30 bar
Spray Volume L/min with Standard Nozzle - 1.0 | at 5 bar, 1.7 | 10 bar, 2.0 | 20 bar, 2.4 | 30 bar
Weight - 8.3
Pressure Gauge - yes
Standard Delivery - Stainless Steel Spray wand
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.