FREE CLICK & COLLECT
DELIVERYAll cleaning chemicals will incur additional delivery cost. Additional freight cost may apply for Dangerous Goods, Bulky items and delivery to remote parts of Australia.
DESCRIPTION & BENEFITS
SPA MATE is a concentrated product made with Quaternary Ammonium Compound and contains no toxic solvents. It is specially formulated to clean, degrease and sanitise in 1 step making it more easy and economical to use.
SPA MATE can easily get rid of body fat, soap scum, common bacteria and other wastes from SPA internals and leaves the area clean and shiny. SPA MATE can be used to clean and sanitise dishwashers and washing machines. SPA MATE can be used as a no rinse spray and wipe sanitiser for cleaning the rubber seals in dishwashers and fridges, and most surfaces.
One Step cleaning system for Jets, Pump, Pipes and all
Powerful ANTIBACTERIAL EFFECT
Quickly cleans, degreases and sanitises in few minutes
Suitable for everyday use even with cold water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Fill the spa bath with hot or cold water well above the jet line.
- Add around 50ML of SPA MATE into water (50ML per 200L of water).
- Turn the pump on and run it for 5 to 10 minutes depending how dirty it is.
- Turn the pump off and drain the spa.
- Rinse it with fresh water.
- Clean and wipe the Spa with SPA MATE using a fresh clean cloth and allow it to dry.
SPA POOL - add 100 ml per 1000 Litres of water.
Spray and Wipe Sanitiser - dilute 1 to 4 parts water in a spray bottle.
Dishwashers - add 50ml to the soap holder and put on a quick cycle.
Washing machines - add 50ml into the detergent feed and put onto a quick wash.
- PF- Phosphate Free
- Biodegradable Surfactants
- Safe for food preparation areas and septic tanks when used according to dilution instructions
This product is available in 5L and a 12 x 1L CTN.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.