Spitwater diesel engine powered pressure cleaners have been designed from the ground up for heavy duty industrial jobs. They are ideal for applications where electrical power is not available and petrol powered pressure cleaners are either not preferred or not allowed to be used for safety reasons.
Spitwater diesel engine powered pressure cleaners are Australian made and incorporate 25 years of research and development. Our large range includes machines powered by 6hp, 9.5hp, 23.5hp and 33hp Kubota air-cooled or water cooled diesel engines - the largest range available on the Australian market.
Three smaller models are supplied on frames with large pneumatic wheels for easy transport, whilst the big rigs are offered on large heavy-duty skid mounted frames. Other, larger combinations are also available on request.
Some of the applications of diesel powered pressure cleaners include:
- Graffiti removal;
- Building and building maintenance;
- Road building and cleaning of road-building equipment;
- Drain cleaning;
- Mining and cleaning or mining equipment; and
- Cleaning oil exploration equipment and more.
Spitwater are the diesel pressure cleaner experts.
- Flow: 12 l/min.
- Pump pressure: 2250 psi – 150 bar
- Turbo pressure: 3375 psi – 225 bar
- Engine: Kubota 6 hp (4.6 KW) with electric (key) start
- Pump speed: 1450 rpm - ‘oz-tuff’ tooth belt drive reduction
- Pump protection: cooling tank with full 100 % by-pass
- Chemical / detergent dispenser with 5 l bottle
- All steel construction
- Zinc annealed and powder-coated base and rollover frame
- Four pneumatic wheels
- 10 m high pressure hose
- Gun and back part of lance
- Front part of lance with 4 way nozzle
- Proudly Australian made
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.