Price is per METRE
Fully Stainless Steel Bird Spikes including base. The most effective method for commercial bird control.
Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are one of the easiest bird proofing products to install and when made from stainless steel, they are one of the more durable methods too.
These Stainless Steel Bird Spikes interfere with the birds ability to land (without causing them any injury) and will deter birds from perching, roosting or even nesting on various types of structures.
Birds instinctively fly to "landing strips" such as roof ledges, windowsills, building projections, signs, statues, trusses and beams. But now with Stainless Steel Bird Spikes you can keep them from landing on your property.
For true commercial applications consider the Stainless Steel Bird Spikes design. The actual Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are made of Stainless Steel so it will not rust and should last for many years.
Our Stainless Steel bird spike is a narrow configuration of spikes, providing protective coverage of 65mm. Made from 100% high-grade #304 stainless steel that protects against rust, UV and chemical degradation, Stainless Steel Bird Spikes will protect buildings and structures from bird excrement for more than 15 years.
These spikes visually deter birds from coming near the surface but are almost invisible to the human eye. The spike tips are blunted to prevent any harm to either people or birds.
V-shaped bird spikes are spot welded with precision to create a stronger and cleaner fusion and ensure long life. The stainless steel base is light and conformable to any surface.
- Once installed, the Stainless Steel Bird Spikes will last for many years without maintenance.
- Stronger adhesion to surfaces than plastic polymer bases.
- Low profile base makes it almost invisible to the eye.
- Easily conforms to any curved surfaces.
- Will not harm birds.
- Base: #304 stainless steel
- Spike: #304 stainless steel
- Length: 1000mm
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 65mm
- Pitch: 50mm
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.