STRIP PLUS - BOOSTER STRIPPER
DIVERSEY BOOSTER STRIPPER TO ENHANCE THE PERFORMANCE OF WATER BASED STRIPPERS
Booster Stripper to enhance the performance of water based strippers. Strip plus is designed to be added to water based floor strippers to enhance the performance.
Strip Plus is specifically formulated to improve the removal of old coatings by rapid bite in and deep penetration of multiple layers of seal/finishes. DO NOT use on linoleum, rubber, asphalt, wood, painted surfaces, glass or decorative metals.
- Ideal when added to water based strippers for removing tough to remove old and/ or multiple layers of sealer/finishes.
- Gives rapid bite in and deep penetration
- Dilution Ratio: 1:40 - 1:20
- pH: 11.3 - 11.8
- Strip Plus is a high performance formula to make the job of stripping as time efficient as possible
- High solvent content improves the bite in speed of heavily burnished films
- Strip Plus is a 100% active formula and is best used in combination with a regular diluted stripping solution
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Dust, mop or sweep to remove dust or dirt
- Dilute 1 part Strip Plus with 20-40 parts of pre-diluted standard stripper and mix well
- Allow solution to soak 2-3 minutes. Ensure floor is kept wet with slurry, re-apply solution as necessary. If stripping a heavy build up or a semi-permanent sealer/finish, reapply a second coat of solution of diluted stripper after initial 3 minute soak
- Let stripper solution soak in for 5-7 minutes. Keep areas to be stripped wet
- Agitate surface thoroughly using mop or swing machine using a stripping pad or brush to break up film
- Manually strip areas that cannot be reached with the machine
- Allow floor to dry completely before sealing with the appropriate Diversey sealer/finish
- Rinse floor with clean water, using mop and bucket or autoscrubber if stripper residues are present
- Let floor dry completely
- Inspect floor for any areas requiring further stripping
- Wash out all equipment before storage.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.