A glider box can offer a safe refuge for gliders in urban and rural environments.
Several species of gliders may be found in urban environments across eastern Australia, two of the more common species are the Sugar and the Squirrel Glider. The Squirrel Glider is found in drier forests and woodlands from south-east South Australia up the east coast to northern Queensland.
Squirrel Gliders live in small family groups of up to 10 individuals. They are obligate hollow users – in that every day they require a safe refuge to retreat to, typically a natural hollow or where hollows are lacking nesting boxes.
Significant alteration to many urban and rural environments has meant that natural hollows are now rare. Supplementing natural hollows with a glider nesting box will increase available habitat and is likely to ensure the potential for conflict is minimal.
This glider nesting box provides an ideal alternative to a natural hollow for Squirrel Gliders, where such resources are lacking.
The box comes in kit form to reduce the cost and allow you greater involvement, and potential satisfaction, in completing the nest box yourself.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.