SUPASTAR - FLOOR CLEANER
ALL SURFACE SAFE, NEUTRAL FLOOR CLEANER. FRESH CITRUS AROMA
All surface, safe neutral floor cleaner formulated to keep floors shiny - no sticky residue, no rinsing, fast-action performance. Micro cleans the floor at pH 7 with a gentle free rinse action that doesn't blush or dull high gloss floors. Fresh clean fragrance. Our most popular neutral floor cleaner. Highly biodegradable. It is the perfect, full fragrance, high performance cleaner formulated for both delicate floors like marble, terrazzo and slate as well as timber floors, yet with the power punch detergency to remove heavy grime buildup and sludge found in Supermarkets and fruit and vegetables markets.
It is a non acid and non alkaline formula so SUPASTAR won't blush, burn or bite at your gloss or haze the thinnest of floor sealer coats.
Without the greasy residue found with normal detergent you'll find it a great performer on ceramic and quarry tile - and it won't leave a slippery residue.
- Gentle free rinse action that doesn't blush or dull high gloss floors.
- Fresh clean citrus fragrance.
- Will not leave behind a greasy, sticky or slippery residue.
- pH: 7.0 - 7.2.
- Available in 15L ( Instore Only)
DIRECTION FOR USE
Add approximately 100mls (approx 1/3 cup) per wringer bucket of cold water. If mopping prior to a recoat, use the double bucket technique or use a second person to rinse up heavy soiling if present. This helps prevent bounce in soil and extends stripping cycles.
On extra soil add up to half a cup of SUPASTAR per wringer bucket of cold water.
SUPASTAR is a low foamer and is ideally suited for auto scrubbing in shopping centres and supermarkets.
Mix 500mls per 50ltrs (1 to 100) cold water, for normal soilage. Use soft pads for delicate surfaces like granite, marble or terrazzo (white, tan or pale blue). Use red, blue or green pads or brushes that require a deep cleaning or scrubbing.
SUPASTAR is ideal for light cutting back of floor finishers. Dilute 1 part SUPASTAR to 20 parts water, leave on for a few minutes and scrub with a blue or green pad and rinse prior to recoating
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.