Active Ingredient: 0.05g/kg Brodifacoum
Mixing Rate: Ready-To-Use
Application Rate: 1 sachet per location, not more than 3m apart (mice), 2 to 4 sachets per location, not more than 9m apart (rats)
Size: 120g (6 x 20g)
Talon Ezy Throw Packs are a one feed baiting system that kills rats and mice, which comes in a ready to use sachet for use in or around the home. The sachet packaging format allows you to throw it in hard to reach areas without the need to open them as the rats and mice will chew right through the sachets, therefore there is no need to touch the bait.
- No Fuss
- No Touch
- Ideal for hard to reach areas – under houses, inside roofs, tight spaces
- Kills in one feed
- Controls species which are resistant to warfarin
- Contains human taste deterrent Bitrex which prevents accidental consumption by children
- Active ingredient – Brodifacoum
- Contains 6 × 20g ready to use sachets
WHERE CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED?
- Ezy Throw Packs can be used where there are signs of rodent activity:
- Along dark walls and rafters
- In dark sheltered areas
- Under the house
- Inside roofs
- Tight spaces
- Mice require several feeding locations with 1 sachet per location, not more than 3m apart.
- Rats require large quantities of bait placed in 1 or 2 locations, 2 to 4 sachets per location, not more than 9m apart.
- For effective control continue to bait until feeding ceases.
- Most rodent deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Do not let cats or dogs eat poisoned mice and rats.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.