1 Litre - Makes 100 to 200 Litres*
5 Litre - Makes 500 to 1000 Litres*
* (Depends on mixing rate and pest)
Temprid75 is a general insecticide that will control most insect pests. It is a suspension concentrate that offers a unique dual mode of action by combining two powerful and effective residual insecticides: beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid to deliver greater control.
The combined action offers greater efficacy, better stopping power that’s measured in minutes not hours and greater long-term residual control. Use for the management of ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas and bedbugs (including pyrethroid-resistant strains) in various domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings.
- Two modes of action
- Unique fast action combined with long residual action
- HAS Technology: Synergistic effect between Beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Water based with a low application dose rate - 10ml per 1L water
- Highly cost effective
Temprid®75 has better residual effect; better knock-down; better flexibility and better chemistry than any other general pest insecticide on the market and has just got even better! Temprid 75 is suitable for use on the following pests:
- Stored Product Pests
- Paper Nest Wasps
- Carpet Beetles
- Clothes Moths
- Skin and Hide Beetles
Superior Residual Performance
Firstly, Temprid 75 has outstanding residual performance. When applied correctly, it delivers control well beyond competitors. Bed bugs are a cryptic pest and so, require lengthy residual action to control new hatchlings and newly introduced bugs. Temprid 75 delivers and has been shown to kill bed bug eggs and hatchling nymphs.
Secondly, Temprid 75 has outstanding knock-down due to the synergy between the 2 active ingredients - one active enhances the potency of the other.
In the case of Temprid 75, Imidacloprid over-stimulates the voltage sensitive sodium channels and then, Beta-cyfluthrin binds preferentially to the activated channels, causing depolarization of the nerve. This enhanced potency quickly kills bed bugs, preventing off-site movement and really showing visual drop in activity to your clients.
Thirdly, Temprid 75 uses 2 active ingredients from completely different chemical groups (3A & 4A). This dual action controls bed-bugs that may have developed resistant genes for one of the groups due to previous exposure or even natural selection.
The dual mode also minimises the onset of resistant populations as it’s highly unlikely that individual bugs will have natural resistance to both groups. Bed bugs are well known to be highly resistant to some chemistry, management of resistance is critical.
Proven Fast-action Results
Fourthly, Temprid 75 has delivered outstanding results in the field under real-time, high-pressure situations. Many products that are perfect in a laboratory don’t do well when trialled in real-life conditions, the efficacy just isn’t there.
Temprid 75, applied in even the most challenging of circumstances, has consistently provided outstanding results well beyond the expectations of pest managers.
Broad Spectrum Control for Difficult Pests
Finally, Temprid 75 provides outstanding flexibility, proving to be highly efficacious at controlling not only bed bugs, German cockroaches, ants, fleas and spiders, but it is now registered for the control of silverfish, crickets, mosquitoes, flies, millipedes, paper nest wasps, carpet beetles, clothes moths, skin & hide beetles and Stored Product pests.
It’s only the beginning for Temprid 75. We’ve only started to explore the benefits of this amazing chemistry, it may be that it becomes ‘the best’ general insecticide our market has ever known.
If you want to kill bed-bugs; kill cockroaches; kill ants; kill spiders; etc. Temprid75 is the general insecticide to use.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.